Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More posting?

Well it has been some time since I put up a post. So I am going to try to post more and keep any and all up to date with what is going on at the church and with Noah. If I can do this over the summer I will be on my way to keeping this up to date. The church has now started a lunch program that is during the summer, it is for any one that is 18 and under. It is Tue. and Wed. 12- 1pm here at the church, the best part is that it is free. Also we have a new kitchen and nursery so if you have not seen it I guess that means you need to come by and check it out. Also this month of July we are inviting people to come out to church, you don't have to drag them through the door just invite them and pray about them, but make sure you come as well so that you can be here and see those that come through the door, you never know maybe it will be someone that you have not seen in awhile.

No comments: